Shops (Electronic and Machine)
The Chemistry Department maintains a variety of professional shops that support in-house and campus-wide research efforts. Each is staffed by full-time expert personnel. For questions please contact Tom Frederick.
- Design and construction of electronic components
- Repair and troubleshooting of malfunctioning equipment
- Maintenance of spare parts stock for electronic applications
- Instrument design and construction
- Vacuum system construction
- Maintenance and repair of laboratory instrumentation