Welcome to the Chemistry Learning Resource Center (CLeRC) at Colorado State University. The CLeRC has many resources available to undergraduate students that aims to improve student learning and academic performances for all students in our chemistry courses. We support both classroom and lab instruction and strive to engage students as active participants in their learning process. Opportunities are available for students through free, individualized tutoring from faculty and graduate teaching assistants, open study, and meeting space for self-organized study sessions. Faculty and teaching assistants are available throughout the week to support most CHEM courses with 30-80 hours of individualized support every week for students enrolled in the large general and organic chemistry lecture courses. An adjoining computer lab is open for use by all students whenever the CLeRC is open. All resources and individualized support are offered on a drop-in basis during fall, spring and summer semesters.
- Faculty office hours
- TA support hours
- Tutoring/help sessions
- Open study
- Professional development
- Reservable alcove office hour/study spaces
- Open study space
- Textbook/reference resources
- Projector screen for special events
- Additional classroom/presentation space for special events
- Computer lab (adjoining door connects rooms 412 and 414)
- Printer is BYOP (Bring-Your-Own-Paper)
- The computer lab (Yates 412) will be open and accessible to ALL campus users during CLeRC hours. Computers are available 24/7 to Chemistry department faculty/staff/grad students.