Supervised College Teaching

NOTE: Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) Training is mandatory and must be completed prior to submitting your ‘Approval of Variable Credit Course’ form and requesting department approval to enroll in either CHEM 495 or CHEM 498.

Please see the Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) Training Memo for complete details.

Change your Advisor

Complaint Form

Please fill out this form to address classroom complaints:

Back to top of page