The mission of academic advising in our department is to facilitate student success with best impact practices and holistic approaches, guide students through their scientific journey, and engage them in research and scholarly activities as they become professional chemists.
In our best interest to assist all students in our department during the current events and keep our campus safe for everyone, in-person academic advising appointments will not be scheduled at our office. If you have any of the following questions, please follow the instructions below:
- Advising Code for Fall Registration: Please check your RAM web account to know who your current academic advisor is. Contact your advisor via email, share your academic plan and request the advising code. If Carlos Olivo-Delgado is your advisor, please send him an email to email@example.com with your fall semester plan so he can approve it and grant you the advising code. Registration for the Fall Semester starts April 6.
- Summer Session: If you are interested in registering for classes over the summer, please note that you do not need an advising code. You may email your advisor, share your plan for the summer, and register for classes. Registration for the Summer Session starts March 24.
- Minor: If you are looking to declare a minor in Chemistry, download the form https://registrar.colostate.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/23/2020/05/Major-Change-Form-05-2020.pdf, complete the top portion and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be processed.
- Change of Major: If you are looking to declare a major in Chemistry, download the form https://registrar.colostate.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/23/2020/05/Major-Change-Form-05-2020.pdf, complete the top portion and send it via email to email@example.com to be processed.
- Transfer Credit Evaluation: If you need your credits from other institutions to be evaluated as direct equivalent to CSU courses, please send the syllabi of the courses to firstname.lastname@example.org and request the evaluation. The syllabi will be sent to the corresponding division for consideration and we will get back to you with the decision.
- Other matters: Please share your academic advising questions via email to email@example.com. We want to support your college experience to the best of our abilities during this outstanding time.
Key Advisor – Carlos Olivo-Delgado
Office: Chemistry A104
FALL SEMESTER 2021
To schedule an appointment, using your CSU e-credentials, click here (link TBD). Please include a cell phone for a text reminder.
Appointments are scheduled virtually via Zoom on Thursdays.
In-person drop-in advising will be held on Tuesdays 9:00 am to 11:00 am.
Please send an email. Include date and time when you are interested in visiting our department and your contact information.