Travel and Absence Memo (Faculty and Staff)
- submit this form prior to arrival for department notification and chair approval.
- if traveling for business, whether paid by CSU or a 3rd party, please ensure that you fill out the pre-trip travel form so a travel authorization can be created.
Accessing CSU Systems
- Quick access to many CSU programs, such as Kuali, Timeclock Plus and the Human Resources Portal.
- DUO: Two Factor Authentication
- directions for setting up two factor authentication on your cell phone or other electronic device.
- Global Protect VPN
- this VPN allows you access to CSU systems while off campus.
- Office 365, Google Apps and other account access
- resources for utilizing Office 365, Google apps, changing your password, and general information about your email account(s).
The accounting office is responsible for processing payroll actions, Kuali and PCARD purchases and reimbursements. The team also assists faculty with grant proposals and account management.
The administrative team supports the department in a variety of ways. Below is a list of who to contact:
- Kristin Berthold: Executive Assistant to the Chair – HR liaison for Family Medical Leave, hiring coordination for faculty, Time Clock Plus liaison, Worker’s Comp filing/incident occurrence
- Hannah Gluckstern: Communication and Events Coordinator – social media manager, website administrator, articles about Chemistry happenings, alumni engagement, Chemistry events
- Kathy Lucas: Graduate Coordinator – graduate admissions
- Elizabeth McCoy: Textbook Coordinator, travel arranger until October 31, 2023
- Cindy Ungerman: Key manager, Hiring Coordinator – onboarding/offboarding, Telecommunications Coordinator, Back-up Assistant Building Proctor, Commencement Coordinator, Curricular Program Coordinator
- Janis Vazquez del Mercado: Front Desk Receptionist, textbook coordinator, process travel authorization and reimbursement documents and reserve rooms, projectors, laptops, or Owls, ordering of supplies
- Elle York: Research Seminar Coordinator, REU coordinator, undergrad research opportunity coordinator
General questions? Please call 970-491-6381 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Mental Health and Well-Being Resources
Crisis resources are also available to all members of the community through Colorado Crisis Services at 844-493-8255 or texting “TALK” to 38255. Dial 988 anytime to access the National Suicide Prevention Line. For additional information: https://health.colostate.edu/crisis-care/
Telephone Assistance for CSU Students
AFTER-HOURS NURSE HELPLINE: (970) 491-7121
Note: The Nurse Helpline is not able to provide prescription refills or schedule appointments. These services are only available during normal business hours.
MENTAL HEALTH CRISIS INTERVENTION:
- CSU Health Network Mental Health Services: (970) 491-6053
For students who are deaf or hard of hearing, please begin by calling 711 and Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) can help you communicate with our on-call counselors.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 9-8-8
Transgender Suicide Prevention Hotline (Trans Lifeline):