Where can I find a list of courses required for the chemistry major/minor?

The check sheets are for reference only. Running a degree progress audit (DARS) on RAM web regularly is the best way to keep track of graduation requirements.

There is a mistake on my DARS. What should I do?

If the mistake relates to a course required by the chemistry major, contact your advisor.

If the mistake relates to an AUCC course, contact the Registrar.

How do I find out who my advisor is?

You can find out who your advisor is on your RamWeb account.

I am a graduating senior. Is there anything important that I need to know about graduation?

Yes.  You will need to make sure your expected graduation date is correct in RAM web.  You will get a message from the Key Academic Advisor with instructions on how to take care of missing graduation requirements or if you are clear for graduation with your current coursework.

Don’t see your question here?  email it to Carlos Olivo (Carlos.Olivo-Delgado@colostate.edu)