CLeRC (Chemistry Learning Resource Center)
The CLeRC is a core departmental resource that (1) promotes the development of new learning communities, (2) provides support for collaborative, active, and student-centered pedagogies both in and out of the classroom, (3) increases access to educational technologies, (4) provides greater support for multimodal and expanded-access learning environments, (5) advances professional outreach and Chem Club activities, and (6) enhances training and professional development of chemistry teaching assistants.
Yates Hall Room 414
CLeRC Hours (Summer 2017) – Regular Hours
Mon 8:30am – 4:30pm
Tues 8:30am – 4:30pm
Wed 8:30am – 4:30pm
Thurs 8:30am – 4:30pm
Fri 9:00am – 3:00pm
Note – The CLeRC is closed after-hours and on weekends/holidays.
- Faculty office hours
- TA support hours
- Tutoring/help sessions
- Open study
- Professional development
- Reservable alcove office hour/study spaces
- Open study space
- Textbook/reference resources
- Projector screen for special events
- Additional classroom/presentation space for special events
- Computer lab (adjoining door connects rooms 412 and 414)
- Printer is BYOP (Bring-Your-Own-Paper)
- The computer lab (Yates 412) will be open and accessible to ALL campus users during CLeRC hours. Computers are available 24/7 to Chemistry department faculty/staff/grad students.