Complete the General Application, the Supplemental Application, and any Recommended Opportunities for which you are eligible and wish to apply. Some scholarships require essays, letters of recommendation, transcripts and/or a resume. All of these documents must be submitted online by March 1. For additional information and instructions, visit the CSUSA on or after December 1. Late documents and/or documents submitted by fax, U.S. mail, e-mail, or hand-delivery will NOT be accepted.To be considered for need-based scholarships through the CSUSA, your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) must be submitted by February 15.To be considered for any scholarship in the College of Natural Sciences, students must meet the following requirements:
- Your primary major must be in the College of Natural Sciences.
- If you have a minor or concentration in the College of Natural Sciences, but your primary major is in another college, you are not eligible.
- If you are a double major, your primary major must be in the College of Natural Sciences.
- Be accepted for admission (new freshman or transfer student) or a continuing student in one of the majors in the College of Natural Sciences on or before February 12.
- Be a full-time student (12 credits or more, exceptions exist) for the academic year.
- Dropping below full-time may result in the forfeiture of the scholarship.
- Meet other special requirements as noted.
Remember to keep your address, e-mail and phone number updated in the CSU system. We must be able to reach you by phone, email or in writing.
Event Date: 2017-03-01
Event Start Time:
Event End Time: